RSS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I took this picture just for this challenge b/c I'm a dork like that.
2. I have a bow to match every single shirt that I own
3. I love reading paranormal fiction
4. I am a crochet junkie. I usually crochet everyday
5. I hate talking on the phone. I'd rather txt or email
6. I tried quitting Dr. Pepper. Didn't last even 24 hrs.
7. I only own 2 pair of pants.
8. I use to love wearing skirts and being all girly. Now I'm a t-shirt and jeans gal
9. I have over 400 songs on my phone.
10. I love the 80's. Music, fashion.. everything. Wish it was the 80's now.
11. I own a Nightmare Before Christmas Snuggie.... and love it
12. I love the ocean. I wish we could afford to live in Cali
13. I can usually read a book a day
14. I miss getting out of the house.
15. Use to HATE pink, now its my favorite color

1 comments:

Julie said...

YAY! :) I keep trying to think about giving up Dr. Pepper. Even thought scares me... hehe

Post a Comment